A Comparative Review of Primary Health Care Models for People with Learning Disabilities: Towards the Provision of Seamless Health Care
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1999 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 58–63, Summer 1999
How to Cite
Martin, D. M. and Roy, A. (1999), A Comparative Review of Primary Health Care Models for People with Learning Disabilities: Towards the Provision of Seamless Health Care. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 27: 58–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.1999.tb00087.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.