Present addresses: Assessment and Intervention Team, Joan Bicknell Centre, Springfield Hospital, London SW17 7DJ, UK, Tel: 020 8700 0474; Fax: 020 8700 0468.
The sexual lives of men with mild learning disability: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 5–11, March 2009
How to Cite
Yacoub, E. and Hall, I. (2009), The sexual lives of men with mild learning disability: a qualitative study. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 37: 5–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2008.00491.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.