Obtaining the views of children and young people with autism spectrum disorders about their experience of daily life and social care support
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 10–20, March 2010
How to Cite
Preece, D. and Jordan, R. (2010), Obtaining the views of children and young people with autism spectrum disorders about their experience of daily life and social care support. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 38: 10–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2009.00548.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.