Present address: Aviva Mill, Occupational Therapist, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Negotiating autonomy within the family: the experiences of young adults with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 194–200, September 2010
How to Cite
Mill, A., Mayes, R. and McConnell, D. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Negotiating autonomy within the family: the experiences of young adults with intellectual disabilities. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 38: 194–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2009.00575.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.