Spending time: histories of institutional change, choice and money
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Special Issue: Histories of institutional change, choice and money
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 81–82, June 2010
How to Cite
Tilley, E., Graham, H. and Special Issue Editors (2010), Spending time: histories of institutional change, choice and money. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 38: 81–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2010.00629.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.