Self-efficacy and stress of staff managing challenging behaviours of people with learning disabilities
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 181–189, September 2011
How to Cite
Cudré-Mauroux, A. (2011), Self-efficacy and stress of staff managing challenging behaviours of people with learning disabilities. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 39: 181–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2010.00646.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!