Intellectual disability nursing – responding to health inequity
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 266–271, December 2012
How to Cite
Sheerin, F. K. (2012), Intellectual disability nursing – responding to health inequity. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 40: 266–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2011.00705.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.