The views of people who care for adults with Down’s syndrome and dementia: a service evaluation
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 318–327, December 2012
How to Cite
Furniss, K. A., Loverseed, A., Lippold, T. and Dodd, K. (2012), The views of people who care for adults with Down’s syndrome and dementia: a service evaluation. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 40: 318–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2011.00714.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.