Future need of ageing people with an intellectual disability in the Republic of Ireland: lessons learned from the literature
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 13–21, March 2013
How to Cite
Doody, C. M., Markey, K. and Doody, O. (2013), Future need of ageing people with an intellectual disability in the Republic of Ireland: lessons learned from the literature. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 41: 13–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2011.00716.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.