Getting the message: intuition and reflexivity in professional interpretations of non-verbal behaviours in people with profound learning disabilities
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 31–37, March 2013
How to Cite
Phelvin, A. (2013), Getting the message: intuition and reflexivity in professional interpretations of non-verbal behaviours in people with profound learning disabilities. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 41: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2011.00719.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.