‘I want to stay over’: a phenomenographic analysis of a short break/extended stay pilot project for children and young people with Autism
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 66–72, March 2013
How to Cite
Hallett, F. and Armstrong, D. (2013), ‘I want to stay over’: a phenomenographic analysis of a short break/extended stay pilot project for children and young people with Autism. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 41: 66–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2011.00723.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.