Ethical statement: This research was considered for ethical approval by the ethics committee for NHS Berkshire Foundation Trust. Ethics approval was not considered necessary as it was felt the research would fall under the category of service evaluation. Appropriate steps have been taken with regard to access, informed consent, confidentiality and anonymity.
Evaluating an anxiety group for people with learning disabilities using a mixed methodology
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 150–158, June 2013
How to Cite
Marwood, H. and Hewitt, O. (2013), Evaluating an anxiety group for people with learning disabilities using a mixed methodology. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 41: 150–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.2012.00749.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!