Acknowledgments. In drawing together the material for this paper on an earthquake that occurred 30 years ago, it has been necessary to revisit the working files of many past colleagues in IGS/BGS, whose contributions I would like to acknowledge collectively. The National Grid and other Ordnance Survey data are used with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office, Licence No: 100017897/2005. This paper is published with the permission of the Executive Director of the BGS (NERC).
The enigmatic Bala earthquake of 1974
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 5.11–5.15, October 2006
How to Cite
Musson, R. M. W. (2006), The enigmatic Bala earthquake of 1974. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 5.11–5.15. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47511.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!