SUPA, Physics & Astronomy, University of St Andrews, North Haugh, Fife KY16 9SS.
Space debris and planet detection
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 5.21–5.24, October 2006
How to Cite
Greaves, J. (2006), Space debris and planet detection. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 5.21–5.24. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47521.x
Acknowledgments. I would like to thank the RAS for the award of the Norman Lockyer Fellowship that made this work possible. It was crucial to my relocation back into the UK's academic community, and I am particularly grateful for the ease and friendliness of the RAS in helping me set up my research programme. The award of the fellowship played a key role in my recently successful search for a permanent position in astronomy. I would also like to thank very much my colleagues at the UK Astronomy Technology Centre and the Joint Astronomy Centre in Hawaii, for invigorating environments in which to work and great support of the observing facilities that drove these discoveries.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!