Acknowledgments. The author thanks the State Library of New South Wales for use of the drawing of the Southern Cross by Andrea Corsali and the State Library of South Australia and Will Stubbs of the Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Centre for use of the indigenous drawing of the Southern Cross. The author also thanks John Edwards and Sharon Tate, descendents of the First Peoples of Australia, for helpful comments. The author thanks his Aboriginal friends from the Muru Mittigar Aboriginal Cultural & Educational Centre and the Gnarra HACC Aboriginal Project.
Astronomy in Aboriginal culture
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 5.27–5.30, October 2006
How to Cite
Bhathal, R. (2006), Astronomy in Aboriginal culture. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 5.27–5.30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47527.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!