Acknowledgments. We wish to thank Lidunka Vočadlo and Kevin Knight for useful discussions and comments on the paper. Hans Henrik Andersen provided some very useful criticisms of the manuscript. ADF is funded by PPARC, grant number PPA/P/S/2003/00247.
Using neutrino diffraction to study the Earth's core
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 5.31–5.33, October 2006
How to Cite
Fortes, A. D., Wood, I. G. and Oberauer, L. (2006), Using neutrino diffraction to study the Earth's core. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 5.31–5.33. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47531.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!