We are grateful to numerous collaborators and colleagues for a variety of interesting and useful discussions over the years. Additionally, on behalf of the community, we wish to thank Australia Telescope National Facility scientist Tasso Tzioumis for the days and nights of service observing he has done which have made possible months-long monitoring campaigns of black-hole X-ray binaries proposed by observers in Europe and the United States.
Jets: black holes and beyond
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 6.29–6.34, December 2006
How to Cite
Maccarone, T. and Koerding, E. (2006), Jets: black holes and beyond. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 6.29–6.34. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47629.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!