Acknowledgments: It is a pleasure to thank Chris Baddiley, Darren Baskill, Bob Mizon and Mike Tabb for helpful discussions and correspondence concerning light pollution, and this article in particular. Astronomy at Armagh Observatory is supported by the Northern Ireland Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure.
Dark skies for all
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 6.35–6.36, December 2006
How to Cite
Bailey, M. E. (2006), Dark skies for all. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 6.35–6.36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47635.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!