Acknowledgments: It is a pleasure to thank Chris Baddiley, Darren Baskill, Bob Mizon and Mike Tabb for helpful discussions and correspondence concerning light pollution, and this article in particular. Astronomy at Armagh Observatory is supported by the Northern Ireland Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure.
Dark skies for all
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 6.35–6.36, December 2006
How to Cite
Bailey, M. E. (2006), Dark skies for all. Astronomy & Geophysics, 47: 6.35–6.36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2006.47635.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!