Acknowledgments: We would like to thank Gemma Attrill for her significant hard work and enthusiasm injected into this process and the formation of S3. We would like to thank Keith Mason for taking the time to talk to us in a frank and honest manner. We would like to thank the RAS for providing travel grants to young scientists to atend our meeting in May. And finally we would like to thank all of the early-career scientists who have played a part in making this a worthwhile process.
Taking issue with PPARC over STP
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 1.08–1.09, February 2007
How to Cite
Abel, G., Wild, J. and Denton, M. (2007), Taking issue with PPARC over STP. Astronomy & Geophysics, 48: 1.08–1.09. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2007.48108.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!