Tracking dust back to supernova explosions
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
2008 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 49, Issue 1, page 1.06, February 2008
How to Cite
(2008), Tracking dust back to supernova explosions. Astronomy & Geophysics, 49: 1.06. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2008.49104_12.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!