A new perceived reality: Thomas Harriot's Moon maps
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 1.27–1.33, February 2009
How to Cite
Chapman, A. (2009), A new perceived reality: Thomas Harriot's Moon maps. Astronomy & Geophysics, 50: 1.27–1.33. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2009.50127.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!