Double-blind refereeing: does the RAS need it?
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 51, Issue 6, page 6.06, December 2010
How to Cite
(2010), Double-blind refereeing: does the RAS need it?. Astronomy & Geophysics, 51: 6.06. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2010.51604_9.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!