The meeting “Explosive Transients” was sponsored by the Royal Astronomical Society and LJMU.
Explosive transients: a time-variable sky
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1.10–1.14, February 2011
How to Cite
Bersier, D., Bode, M., Kobayashi, S., Mundell, C. and Steele, I. (2011), Explosive transients: a time-variable sky. Astronomy & Geophysics, 52: 1.10–1.14. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2011.52110.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!