Which exo-Earths should we search for life?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1.16–1.20, February 2011
How to Cite
Horner, J. and Jones, B. W. (2011), Which exo-Earths should we search for life?. Astronomy & Geophysics, 52: 1.16–1.20. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2011.52116.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!