The authors are all committee members of the Astrobiology Society of Britain and wish to extend their thanks to the Science and Technologies Facilities Council for its gracious and continuing support of the society since its inception.
The Astrobiology Society of Britain
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 52, Issue 1, page 1.29, February 2011
How to Cite
Kee, T. P., Burchell, M. J. and Waltham, D. A. (2011), The Astrobiology Society of Britain. Astronomy & Geophysics, 52: 1.29. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2011.52129.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!