The authors are all committee members of the Astrobiology Society of Britain and wish to extend their thanks to the Science and Technologies Facilities Council for its gracious and continuing support of the society since its inception.
The Astrobiology Society of Britain
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Volume 52, Issue 1, page 1.29, February 2011
How to Cite
Kee, T. P., Burchell, M. J. and Waltham, D. A. (2011), The Astrobiology Society of Britain. Astronomy & Geophysics, 52: 1.29. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2011.52129.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!