The origin of dust in galaxies in the Herschel and ALMA era
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Astronomical Society
Astronomy & Geophysics
Special Issue: The story of Alpha Centauri
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 6.19–6.23, December 2012
How to Cite
Gomez, H. and Matsuura, M. (2012), The origin of dust in galaxies in the Herschel and ALMA era. Astronomy & Geophysics, 53: 6.19–6.23. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4004.2012.53619.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!