Understanding Police Use of Force: Officers, Suspects and Reciprocity
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 499–500, September 2005
How to Cite
Lynch, J. E. (2005), Understanding Police Use of Force: Officers, Suspects and Reciprocity. The British Journal of Sociology, 56: 499–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2005.00080_1.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!