Global generations: social change in the twentieth century
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 559–577, December 2005
How to Cite
Edmunds, J. and Turner, B. S. (2005), Global generations: social change in the twentieth century. The British Journal of Sociology, 56: 559–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2005.00083.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
- (Date accepted: July 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!