Class belonging: a quantitative exploration of identity and consciousness
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 207–226, June 2007
How to Cite
Surridge, P. (2007), Class belonging: a quantitative exploration of identity and consciousness. The British Journal of Sociology, 58: 207–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2007.00148.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
- (Date accepted: February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!