How to make head or tail of ‘bridging’ and ‘bonding’?: addressing the methodological ambiguity1
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2008
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 435–454, September 2008
How to Cite
Geys, B. and Murdoch, Z. (2008), How to make head or tail of ‘bridging’ and ‘bonding’?: addressing the methodological ambiguity. The British Journal of Sociology, 59: 435–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2008.00202.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- (Date accepted: April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!