Policing the past: cold case studies, forensic evidence and retroactive social control1
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2009
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 543–563, September 2009
How to Cite
Innes, M. and Clarke, A. (2009), Policing the past: cold case studies, forensic evidence and retroactive social control. The British Journal of Sociology, 60: 543–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2009.01255.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2009
- (Date accepted: May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!