Policing the past: cold case studies, forensic evidence and retroactive social control1
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2009
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 543–563, September 2009
How to Cite
Innes, M. and Clarke, A. (2009), Policing the past: cold case studies, forensic evidence and retroactive social control. The British Journal of Sociology, 60: 543–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2009.01255.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- (Date accepted: May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!