Suicide: The Hidden Side of Modernity – By Christian Baudelot and Roger Establet
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2010
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 382–383, June 2010
How to Cite
Keel, R. (2010), Suicide: The Hidden Side of Modernity – By Christian Baudelot and Roger Establet. The British Journal of Sociology, 61: 382–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2010.01318_1.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!