Redefining second modernity for East Asia: a critical assessment
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2010
The British Journal of Sociology
Special Issue: Varieties of second modernity: extra-European and European experiences and perspectives. Editors: Ulrich Beck and Edgar Grande
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 465–488, September 2010
How to Cite
Han, S.-J. and Shim, Y.-H. (2010), Redefining second modernity for East Asia: a critical assessment. The British Journal of Sociology, 61: 465–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2010.01322.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- (Date accepted: June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!