Reflexivity over and above convention: the new orthodoxy in the sociology of personal life, formerly sociology of the family
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2010
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 757–777, December 2010
How to Cite
Gilding, M. (2010), Reflexivity over and above convention: the new orthodoxy in the sociology of personal life, formerly sociology of the family. The British Journal of Sociology, 61: 757–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2010.01340.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- (Date Accepted: August 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!