Is ‘genocide’ such a good idea?
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2011
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 26–36, March 2011
How to Cite
Allen, T. (2011), Is ‘genocide’ such a good idea?. The British Journal of Sociology, 62: 26–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01356.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- (Date accepted: December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!