Economic advice as a vocation: symbioses of scientific and political authority
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2011
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 304–323, June 2011
How to Cite
Davies, W. (2011), Economic advice as a vocation: symbioses of scientific and political authority. The British Journal of Sociology, 62: 304–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01366.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- (Date accepted: February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!