What is a Person? Rethinking Humanity, Social Life, and the Moral Good from the Person Up – By C. Smith
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2011
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 554–555, September 2011
How to Cite
Donati, P. (2011), What is a Person? Rethinking Humanity, Social Life, and the Moral Good from the Person Up – By C. Smith. The British Journal of Sociology, 62: 554–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01379_3.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!