Ilya Neustadt, Norbert Elias, and the Leicester Department: personal correspondence and the history of sociology in Britain
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2011
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 677–695, December 2011
How to Cite
Goodwin, J. and Hughes, J. (2011), Ilya Neustadt, Norbert Elias, and the Leicester Department: personal correspondence and the history of sociology in Britain. The British Journal of Sociology, 62: 677–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01386.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- (Date accepted: August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!