Culinary culture and globalization. An analysis of British and German Michelin-starred restaurants
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2011
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 696–717, December 2011
How to Cite
Lane, C. (2011), Culinary culture and globalization. An analysis of British and German Michelin-starred restaurants. The British Journal of Sociology, 62: 696–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01387.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- (Date accepted: May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!