Utopia/Dystopia: Conditions of Historical Possibility – Edited by M. D. Gordin, H. Tilley and G. Prakash
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2011
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 745–748, December 2011
How to Cite
Featherstone, M. (2011), Utopia/Dystopia: Conditions of Historical Possibility – Edited by M. D. Gordin, H. Tilley and G. Prakash. The British Journal of Sociology, 62: 745–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01389_5.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!