Contemporary Anglo-Jewish community leadership: coping with multiculturalism1
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2012
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 168–187, March 2012
How to Cite
Gidley, B. and Kahn-Harris, K. (2012), Contemporary Anglo-Jewish community leadership: coping with multiculturalism. The British Journal of Sociology, 63: 168–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2011.01398.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- (Date accepted: November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!