The economic sphere
Patronage and secularization: social obligation and church support†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2012
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 533–552, September 2012
How to Cite
Bruce, S. (2012), Patronage and secularization: social obligation and church support. The British Journal of Sociology, 63: 533–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2012.01423.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!