Analysing responses to climate change through the lens of reflexivity
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2012
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 616–640, December 2012
How to Cite
Davidson, D. (2012), Analysing responses to climate change through the lens of reflexivity. The British Journal of Sociology, 63: 616–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2012.01429.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!