Object-oriented sociology and organizing in the face of emergency: Bruno Latour, Graham Harman and the material turn
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2012
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 662–679, December 2012
How to Cite
Pierides, D. and Woodman, D. (2012), Object-oriented sociology and organizing in the face of emergency: Bruno Latour, Graham Harman and the material turn. The British Journal of Sociology, 63: 662–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-4446.2012.01431.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!