*First, I wish to thank Professor William Thomson for his detailed comments and helpful suggestions. I also wish to thank Professors Salvador Barbera, Marcus Berliant, Matthew Jackson and Lionel McKenzie for their useful comments. And I appreciate the useful and detailed comments of the anonymous referee.
An IMPOSSIBILITY THEOREM IN PURE PUBLIC GOODS ECONOMIES WITH FEASIBILITY CONSTRAINTS: VOTING BY COMMITTEES IN NON-RECTANGULAR FEASIBLE SETS*
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
The Japanese Economic Review
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 368–383, December 1996
How to Cite
Serizawa, S. (1996), An IMPOSSIBILITY THEOREM IN PURE PUBLIC GOODS ECONOMIES WITH FEASIBILITY CONSTRAINTS: VOTING BY COMMITTEES IN NON-RECTANGULAR FEASIBLE SETS*. Japanese Economic Review, 47: 368–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5876.1996.tb00055.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!