This paper has been prepared for an invited lecture delivered by Kojima at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Japanese Economic Association. A large part of this survey is based on Kojima (2009) and ) as well as lecture notes from Kojima's lectures (regular classes and mini-lectures) at Princeton, Stanford, Tokyo, Yale, and Yonsei. We are grateful to Mutafa Oguz Afacan and Tarun Galagali for their research assistance.
MATCHING AND MARKET DESIGN: AN INTRODUCTION TO SELECTED TOPICS*
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japanese Economic Association
Japanese Economic Review
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 82–98, March 2011
How to Cite
KOJIMA, F. and TROYAN, P. (2011), MATCHING AND MARKET DESIGN: AN INTRODUCTION TO SELECTED TOPICS. Japanese Economic Review, 62: 82–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5876.2010.00525.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Final version accepted 26 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!