TRADE IMPACTS ON SKILL ACQUISITION VIA VARIETY EXPANSION*
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Japanese Economic Association
Japanese Economic Review
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 451–466, December 2012
How to Cite
SATO, Y. and YAMAMOTO, K. (2012), TRADE IMPACTS ON SKILL ACQUISITION VIA VARIETY EXPANSION. Japanese Economic Review, 63: 451–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5876.2011.00554.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Final version accepted 6 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!