This is the extended version of the paper under the same title, Matsumura and Matsushima (2010). We would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor-in-chief for their constructive and helpful comments. We would also like to thank Masahide Daigo, Kojun Hamada, Akio Kawasaki, Ming Hsin Lin, Toshio Matsuzawa, Kunio Miyashita, Keizo Mizuno, Se-il Mun, Takeshi Nakata, Naoko Nishimura, Hisashi Oi, Kenichi Shoji, Koji Takamiya, Takeshi Yamazaki, Muneki Yokomi, and seminar participants at the Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC) 2010, the North American Regional Science Council (NARSC) 2011, Niigata University, Shinshu University, and the Japan Society of Transportation Economics for their helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from Grant-in-Aid from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. Needless to say, we are responsible for any remaining errors.
AIRPORT PRIVATIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Japanese Economic Association
The Japanese Economic Review
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 431–450, December 2012
How to Cite
MATSUMURA, T. and MATSUSHIMA, N. (2012), AIRPORT PRIVATIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION. Japanese Economic Review, 63: 431–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-5876.2012.00584.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!